Cook Along with Dave Becker: Meatless Monday Menu
The event is sold out!
In collaboration with Needham Community Education, Meatless Monday Needham is offering another meatless event with Dave Becker, chef-owner of Sweet Basil and Juniper restaurants.
For this cooking class, you will pick up a meal kit at Juniper and cook at home while watching Dave cook in his home kitchen. Just do what he does to produce your own restaurant quality meal that serves three. The double screen allows you to see him and his stovetop at the same time.
- Beet and goat cheese salad
- Boursin crusted eggplant
- Pasta tossed with three-bean and mushroom ragout
- Date: Monday, November 1, 2021
- Time: Pick-up 4:00-5:30pm, Zoom class 6:00-7:30pm
- Fee: $95 (kit includes ingredients for 3 servings)
- These classes fill up fast, and the limit is 30!
Steps for Preparing a Great Meatless Meal:
- Register and pay through Needham Community Education, online at https://nce.reg.eleyo.com/ or telephone 781-455-0400 x5.
- Prior to the class, between 4:00 and 5:30 pm, pick up your meal kit at Juniper in Wellesley (13 Central St.). The kit contains all the ingredients you need.
- Purchase additional cocktail or wine pairings at pick-up (order in advance 781-446-6950).
- At 6:00, join the Zoom cooking class with Dave.
- Dave will take you through the steps to prepare this delicious meal—offering tips and stories along the way.
- After the class ends at 7:30, enjoy your meal!