- This event has passed.
League Friday Forum: Making Needham an Age-Friendly Community
Friday, February 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
“Making Needham an Age-Friendly Community”
An age friendly community fosters healthy and active participation for all residents.
• What are the characteristics of communities that are “age friendly”?
• What are other Massachusetts communities doing to become more age friendly?
• What are the benefits of being recognized as an age friendly community and networking with communities that have similar goals?
• How can Needham become even more age friendly?
• Timothy McDonald, Director of Public Health, Town of Needham
• LaTanya Steele, Director of Aging Services, Town of Needham
• Valerie Spain, Lead, AARP Age Friendly Network, AARP Massachusetts
• Jayne Colino, Director of Senior Services, City of Newton
The event is free and open to the public.