State & National Elections
For complete information on state and national elections, including dates, visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s website for Elections Division.
Statewide and district elections are held in November of even-numbered years.
- The general election will include an Early Voting period.
- The ballot will include one U.S. Senator, all U.S. Representatives, State Senators, State Representatives, Governor’s Council.
- Statewide offices include Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of the Commonwealth, Attorney General, Treasurer, and Auditor.
- County offices include County Commissioners, District Attorney, Registrar of Deeds, and Clerk of Courts.
- In addition, ballot questions, local party committees, and state party committees will be on the ballot.
- Local ballot questions may also be included.