State & National Elections
For complete information on state and national elections, including dates, visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s website for Elections Division.
Statewide and district elections are held in November of even-numbered years.
- The primary and general elections will include an Early Voting period and early vote by mail and absentee voting.
- The ballot will include one U.S. Senator (if applicable), all U.S. Representatives, State Senators, State Representatives, Governor’s Council.
- Every 4 years, Statewide offices include Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of the Commonwealth, Attorney General, Treasurer, and Auditor.
- Every 4 years, President and Vice-President will be on the ballot.
- County offices include County Commissioners, District Attorney, Registrar of Deeds, Treasurer, Clerk of the Court, and Register of Probate.
- In addition, ballot questions, local party committees, and state party committees will be on the ballot.
- Local ballot questions may also be included.
- The last day to register to vote or change party affiliation is 10 days before the election.